Thursday, October 26, 2006

YES, I ORDERED FISH


I am endeavouring to break new ground! First of all I embraced the open seas during August and September and sailed in Samos and France, and now I am confronting another area of resistance whilst here in Australia, I have actually ordered and eaten fish!!!
I thought this country would be a good place to break my fishphobia, which is well known around the world by friends and organisers of events I have attended!! So in a great restaurant yesterday, I asked for a fish that was white, without bones and with a light flavour!! What a task. And they cooked up such a fish and I ate it!!! And...I actually enjoyed it!!! So a brand new world is opening up to me! Bring on the Omega 3's .......

5 comments:

nigelhaywood said...

a fishy storey if i have ever heard one

juey's blog said...

Well done Sue.... I do not think I am that brave to join you in your fishy adventure but glad you enjoyed it :) Good to hear all is going well too

Rach said...

Sue has eaten fish?!?!?! Whatever next! Julie pointed me this way and it's good to catch up on where you are! Have a great time down under! :)

iMan said...

Fish?! Sue?! Lost for words... Erm... Well done - enjoy! :-)

Andrew J. Booth said...

that's classic...I took the same plunge about 18 months ago and am loving it. Catch you online sometimex