Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE POLISH WAY

Still driving round Poland, performing concerts in schools, culture centres and cathedrals.
Unfortunately, I am struggling with a throat and middle ear infection and so have seen 3 doctors so far and been prescribed LOADS of pills and anti-biotics. We have had to rearrange the content of the concerts and today I cancelled tonight's concert in order to give me time to get my strength! And to improve the voice! Keeping going has weakened me, and yesterday after a bumpy 10 hours drive from Barlinek to Lomsa, I felt 'on the edge'!
Anyhow, the concerts have touched people and the performances to the schools have been well received. Here is a map of the route plus the last tour! The stars indicate places I have visited here in other years!!

No comments: